Junior C++ Developer
As the Junior C++ developer you will be situated within our ambitious Core Development team. You will be working on maintaining and developing our in-house built trading applications. You will be responsible for maintenance and optimizations on our core systems and be given opportunities to bring new ideas to the table assist our traders and daily operations. You will be situated in a small and agile team with the ability to execute ideas quickly and will be in close contact with traders, risk managers and other stakeholders within the firm.
What You'll Bring
Who should apply?
- Academically educated in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related fields;
- C++ development experience in an Agile software environment;
- Experience in designing and implementing windows-based applications;
- Experience using GIT;
- Ability to work independently and in teams;
- Ability to communicate clear and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Willingness to commit to time-critical projects and delivery thereof;
- Passionate about coding as seasoned career in software development.
What We Offer
- We offer a unique opportunity in one of the most exciting and ever changing industries with endless learning and growing possibilities;
- Competitive compensation;
- We offer a relaxed but highly driven work atmosphere;
- Travel costs to and from work are compensated;
- In-house meals (a fully stocked fridge);
- In-house bar;
- Regular team lunches and dinners.