As part of our software development team you will build and maintain tailor made applications that are used across our trading teams and operational teams. You will have a unique opportunity to position yourself among highly driven and experienced individuals in the trading world.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and deploy projects from start to finish.
- Collaborate with traders and other stakeholders
- Learning all you can about the financial markets and trading.
What You'll Bring
- 1-5 years of professional experience using Python.
- Experience with OOP.
- An open and inquisitive mindset with ability to work and communicate closely with different teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Self motivated.
- Independent yet collaborative.
- Academically educated in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of full-stack, networks, hardware, databases, web servers and applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets.
What We Offer
We offer a unique opportunity in one of the most exciting and ever-changing industries with endless learning and growing possibilities;
- Competitive compensation;
- We offer a relaxed but highly driven work atmosphere;
- Travel costs to and from work are compensated;
- In-house meals (a fully stocked fridge);
- In-house bar;
- Regular team lunches and dinners.