As the Front-end Developer you will be situated within our ambitious DevOps team, which was established in December 2021. You will work on trading, operational and risk projects. You will have a unique opportunity to position yourself among highly driven and experienced individuals in the trading world.
What You'll Bring
Who should apply?
- 2+ years of relevant professional working experience;
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue or similar;
- An open and inquisitive mindset with ability to work and communicate closely with different teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Academically educated in computer science, mathematics, engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of full-stack software development;
- Experience in a programming language like Python, C#, Java or C++;
- Experience with Redux;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets.
What We Offer
- We offer a unique opportunity in one of the most exciting and ever-changing industries with endless learning and growing possibilities;
- Competitive compensation;
- We offer a relaxed but highly driven work atmosphere;
- Travel costs to and from work are compensated;
- In-house meals (a fully stocked fridge);
- In-house bar;
- Regular team lunches and dinners.